boost controller tips

DJU1988

boost controller issues

Hi all, (sorry should be in problem solving)

ive used the search bar and couldnt quite find what i was after here goes.

im very new to the GTIR scene and im just having a couple of issues in term of peak boost which the car is reaching.
Im running a Greddy profec b II spec boost controller with steering wheel mounted remote. When changing boost from High to low there seems to be no difference at all and both peak around 0.68 bar, i havent had it register 0.7 or above as of yet. When scrolling through the menus on the controller i can only find 1 setting that differs from high/low and that is that High is running 7% instead of the 0% that low is running.
I have rolling road print outs of 289BHP at 6300rpm (limiter has been lifted) and this was before Forge FMIC and Boost Controller. the Car has supposedly been mapped to run at either 0.8bar (low) or 1.2Bar (high). The saved Peak setting that the car has reached before is 1.21Bar.
Could anyone point me in the right direction with the settings side of things with the boost controller any help would be greatly appreciated. Ive also checked all boost pipes to make sure they are tight etc and i cant hear/feel and leakage whilst on boost. sorry for the essay :(

Cheers Darrell

Last edited:

RO_SUNNY

Hi mate.

If you want I can get you the users manual.....a scaned copy of it....and you figure it out from there!!!

Cheers