Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HKS EVC

• BLITZ DUAC SBC SPEC S

• Total voters
P

PaddyPower

Alright boys and girls. Going upto 1 bar now. I know i have been doing that since i got the car but now i have the pound notes to actually get round to doing it.

Which of the following would you have. Please put in order starting with the best first, as they are all priced differantly.

Let me know if there is one you will stay away from and what the advantages of the better ones are.

Thank you for the help and if any of you are doing deals on any of them please let me know.

Asshill you still selling them?

:arrow: PROFEC B II
:arrow: APEXI AVC-R
:arrow: BLITZ SBC ID III
:arrow: HKS EVC
:arrow: BLITZ DUAC SBC SPEC S

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

MarkTurbo

I reckon this might get moved soon :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Asshill :shock: Surely you mean Ashills :wink: :lol:

P

PaddyPower

Why will it get moved? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me i haven't posted in the wrong bl**dy section again!!!

skiddusmarkus

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh.

Paddy-decide which forum you think it should go in,then post in any of the others.At least you'll have some chance of it being the right one then :wink: .

P

purplemonster

why havnt you added the best boost controller

GREDDY E-01 ?

thanks

P

purplemonster

well in my opinion its the best as it can data log AFR
and combined with emanage theres not allot that can touch it

in my opinion

mattygti-r

all dpends on what u want it to do

personally just stick it at 1bar thast it, you hardly ever use all the stuff that the avcr has on it
eo1 is good with an emanage thou but its abit big

P

purplemonster

well i have a avcr at the monet and yes ur right,its just left on 1.2 bar and left?

but my mate has emanage and E-01 and im upgrading to that in tghe next fews weeks,as it is brill ,i will be tuning my own car and the emanage and e-01 seems to be the perfect package to meet my needs

ROB

A

andy n

i ve got an apexi one and it seems to me to just be an overcomplicated boys toy gadget. looks nice mind you.

stugtir

dont bother with the avcr! in my opinion its overworked and not very user freindly at all! go with the greddy profec b spec 2 mate simple and very easy to use and cheap as chips on ebay!

stu

P

purplemonster

i can normally get profec b spec 2s for about £225 delivered( recorded also )

just incase anyone fancies a profec ,personaly i dont like them at all,but thats just my opinion
not enough buttons lol

Shaun

8) I've got an AVCR,and if you know how to use it it's very useful 8) Takes a bit to get used to though :wink: Also very good at monitoring 8) The only thing i find dissapointing about it is that as most of you think that when the AVCR registers 1kg/cm2 that its 1bar,well unfortunatley it isnt.1bar is 14.5psi whereas 1kg/cm2 is just 14psi,and there is no accurate way of correcting this as the adjustments go up in 0.05 increments and to correct it you need 0.03kg/cm2 :!: So with an AVCR you will be running less boost than most other people with other boost controllers :!:

M

MarkMc

I think its is more marketing :wink: then anything else like BOV. When I got my car tuned they asked me if I wanted a manual boost control valve or fancy smancy electronic one with graph read outs. Asked them what the difference was in power(NOT MUCH IF ANY) :wink: . Just you get different maps(3 or 4) with the ID3 Blitz so I went with that. Manual boost you get high and low. But the electronic ones look good and you can see the graph go up and down with shifting gears :lol: :lol: :lol:. Idon't know might be better for lag reduction. I know some drag turbos don't even bother with them just use manual.