Bobs buggered engine thread

P

pulsarboby

jp.... i have a bit left over, think il tosh my van over with it, itll look like a fire engine then lol

scotty.....best keep that £50 tucked away in a jar for me, il be coming up your way to relieve you of it soon.
dont stick it too firmly on the back of your car as i dont wanna rip it as i peel it off when i go hurtling past:lol: :lol: sorry if i seem a bit modest:lol:

Lionel

sorry bob if i jacked your post, do nissteck or what ever there trading as now still make them and the wide body kit???

Bob engine looks nice now, hope you have more luck with this one.

Braveheart

pulsarboby said:
jp.... i have a bit left over, think il tosh my van over with it, itll look like a fire engine then lol

scotty.....best keep that £50 tucked away in a jar for me, il be coming up your way to relieve you of it soon.
dont stick it too firmly on the back of your car as i dont wanna rip it as i peel it off when i go hurtling past:lol: :lol: sorry if i seem a bit modest:lol:
How does it go.... "Don't count your chickens before the eggs hatch"
I'll keep drawing interest on my 50 for now. (no pound sign on this keyboard... lol)

As for the fire engine.... you may need one. That plug cover looks like it will insulate your head and keep all the heat in... :lol: :lol: ;-)

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
marcymarc said:
is that plug cover only held on with 2 bolts ?? it must vibrate alot ? If it vibrate to much it could set off the knock sensor.

When I first got my car it had a knock problem, after changing the sensor and all the usual pisssing about for days on end I discovered that if I left my old Hiteq (flat CF) plug cover off that the knock levels returned to normal.

P

pulsarboby

its got that double sided tape under it so it cant vibrate i would have thought, mind it never had that when it came off deans car, just 2 screw holes and that was it!

haxle stands, helbow, heap, hengine! dont know but its obviously something bad so what is it keira?

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
pulsarboby said:
its got that double sided tape under it so it cant vibrate i would have thought, mind it never had that when it came off deans car, just 2 screw holes and that was it!
Just thought I'd ask :-D

As for the 'H' hideous mess ????

antgtir

stumo said:
It can't be Homo cos you're not in the pic Ant !! :doh:
Actually...... if you just look in the background you can see my ..........................middle finger :fu3: :lol: ;-)

Ant.

P

pulsarboby

well engines all back in car now at long last lol
just got a few things left to connect. pfc to install (with new loom) as well as msd blaster coil, & amplifier, attain swirlpot & pump and fuel pressure gauge & regulator then i can fire the old sh1tter up and see what happens lol
also fitted wideband too this time so i can keep an eye on the fuelling.

what with the new engine & quaife, new brakes, whiteline arb's, fuel and ignition cutoff devices etc and all the other bits that have been installed i guess theres gonna be a fair few teething probs, but not too worried at the mo, just want the car running and be able to run it in, then can start messing around with the fuelling, suspension setups etc.

should have it all up n running by end of week hopefully!