Blue R, forged, quaife. Testing water.

warringtonjack

Just a quick post to gauge interest in my R. I am toying with the idea of selling up, and utilising the cash for something more worthwhile. Anyway, the car has had a full Scooby WR Blue respray and the general spec is as per my signature. Pics and a couple vids of a recent track day can be found here ---> http://www.gtiroc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52557.
I'd be looking for offers in excess of 6k.

I've also got the following, that are waiting to be installed:

GT3076R
XS Power external wastegate
Customised and ported standard manifold with T3 and wastegate flanges.
1000cc Sard injectors
Z32 MAF
XS Power wide core fmic with oversize pipework.

Would ideally sell the parts and car as a package.

I've also got a standard engine and gearbox messing up the garage floor. :roll:

As mentioned, just gauging interest at the mo. Anybody want some further info, feel free to PM me. ;)

P

pulsarboby

nice looking car mike, but agree with pulsarmarkymark here 'bad bad time to sell'
keep it or youll do loads of wedge.
whilst you still own the car you have lost no money!

warringtonjack

Cheers Al and bob. Channy you can have the gearbox for 6.5k, and it comes with free caR attached. ;)

The money isnt so much of an issue to me at the moment, but I might end up without a garage to store it in. In which case I'd rather it went to a good home, than park it on the street and let some of the local scrotes get their grubby mitts on it. :roll:

Its so near to being finished as well.

warringtonjack

warringtonjack said:
Channy you can have the gearbox for 6.5k, and it comes with free caR attached. ;)
Hang on, were you talking about the standard box Andy? Might have got the wrong end of the stick. :oops:

D

Damo

What ecu does it have? I can't see it mentioned in the specs.

warringtonjack

davey red.r said:
KEEP IT JACK!!!!!!!!

davey;-)
As previously mentioned, nobody has any money to pay for a nice R at the mo. Will just have to keep it and keep on improving it. :thumbsup:

I've had it for 4 years now and still havent managed to put a thread of the progress in the Members R's forum. :oops: