Blitz Techno Speed Z4 alloys

marcymarc

What do you reckon to these
i think they are absolute class even though im not normally into big shiney chrome alloys :lol:

O

Odin

OK for a show car I suppose :lol: :lol: :lol: , But I'd be a bit embarrassed to go on track with them, Or turn up and a sprint wearing a bling set of boots like that :oops: .

Rob

marcymarc

Odin said:
OK for a show car I suppose :lol: :lol: :lol: , But I'd be a bit embarrassed to go on track with them, Or turn up and a sprint wearing a bling set of boots like that :oops: .

Rob

Yeah suppose your right, im just trying to go a different approach to everyone else, was going to get the advan rg2's
but dont really want to spend nearly 2k on wheels that look like buddy clubs, when in all fairness the buddys are lighter size for size anyway.

youngsyp

Have you checked out the Rota range ?

They're only just heavier than the original wheels they're copied from and, are very cheap !

marcymarc

youngsyp said:
Have you checked out the Rota range ?

They're only just heavier than the original wheels they're copied from and, are very cheap !

I like the rota wheels.....but i just feel if i buy them it will be like buying a fake stone island jacket or some addidas 2 stripe :lol:

The price of them is tempting though, must admit that.

marcymarc

Right fellas got a problem,

whifbitz have got back to me on the advans RG2's, they have been on to advan japan and they say that the correct offset for this wheel is 35 , now the thing is they do a 41 offset in this wheel...which i would of thought would be perfect for the r but they say that advan are certain that 35 is correct.

What do you lot reckon??

Edited to add: my understanding was 38-42 offset was the way to go :confused:

Last edited:
O

Odin

Seeing as you're the wise master of all things GTI-R then you don't need help from us lower mortals do you :roll: :der: .

marcymarc said:
I have been collecting and researching the history of the gtir for years mate , please dont defy the wise master :lol::lol::lol:

Some people :lol:

Rob :doh:

Last edited by a moderator:

marcymarc

Odin said:
Seeing as you're are the wise master of all things GTI-R then you don't need help from us lower mortals do you :roll: :der: .

Rob :doh:
:lol: i was joking you t0sser,and please note i said history, i just cant understand why advan are saying 35 offset when ideal would be 41 , taking into account they are available in 35 and 41 offset

O

Odin

marcymarc said:
:lol: i was joking you t0sser

Just remember we miss nothing on this forum and things you say will come back and haunt you for the rest of time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:.

As for the wheels question I've never had to buy a set for the R, So I haven't given it any thought :?, Apart from your choice of wheel is defiantly gay :doh: .

Rob

marcymarc

Odin said:
Just remember we miss nothing on this forum and things you say will come back and haunt you for the rest of time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:.

As for the wheels question I've never had to buy a set for the R, So I haven't given it any thought :?, Apart from your choice of wheel is defiantly gay :doh: .

Rob
I knew i was going to get some comeback on the wise master thing..Damn :lol:

What wheels do you suggest then, im open to ideas:)

O

Odin

marcymarc said:
What wheels do you suggest then, I'm open to ideas:)

Its a very personal thing wheel choice matey, Yours appears to be on the gay side so I couldn't passably help you mate :doh:, Maybe a set of the teddy bear wheels in pink maybe :shock: , That's about all I can think of matey sorry.

Rob

marcymarc

Odin said:
Its a very personal thing wheel choice matey, Yours appears to be on the gay side so I couldn't passably help you mate :doh:, Maybe a set of the teddy bear wheels in pink maybe :shock: , That's about all I can think of matey sorry.

Rob
:shock: White advan RG2's gay wheels??? get a grip :lol:

ps: whats a teddy bear??:lol:

O

Odin

marcymarc said:
:shock: White advan RG2's gay wheels??? get a grip :lol:

ps: whats a teddy bear??:lol:

Whites just so last tuesday matey :yuck: :der: , And you've never seen a set of teddy bear wheels on a golf ? :? .

Rob

marcymarc

Odin said:
Whites just so last tuesday matey :yuck: :der: , And you've never seen a set of teddy bear wheels on a golf ? :? .

Rob
Yeah cause i have , ronal arent they?

Im more bothered about these teddy bar variaty :lol: