black k reg GTIR £1300ono urgent sale

zxczxc

hi

hey olly

glad to see you got it back ok?

did you sort anything out with the problems with it?

firstly i must add i did not personalise that GTIR in anyway! lol
i owned it 2 days before realising i didnt have the money or time to sort it out.

good luck with it olly, i know there was alot of upset people on here that wanted it but i did say first come first serve and this guy olly was a top guy to deal with.

cheers bro matt

O

Olly

got home fine matt, just working my way through her, will send ya a piccy when sorted and list of faults amd fixes, cheer matt top seller. 8)

O

Olly

errrrrrrrr yeap, when i was overhauling the seats i found mr d taylors visa card and 2 cheque books!!!!!!!!!! gonna hand them in tomo.
8)

Pukkasilvia

Nice one Oli. Thought i saw another one outside your place......

Any idea who the k reg black pulsar was that may live in cuckfield with a meshed grill.... He tried racing me one night driving up my mk2 s12's arse in HH town one evening so i drew him towards the the cuckfield bypass and said 'later' :twisted: ???????????

Could'nt budge him round the roundabouts though, i was all tail happy and he looked like a scalextric car lol

O

Olly

There's a couple in burgess hill maybe them chap. 8) How much boost you running?

zxczxc

lol

dunno who mr d taylor is mate?

its not me and its not the owner before me?

and the guy before him was an asian guy i think so i doubt it was him lol

you got it working properly yet bro?

what was up with it?

mattygti-r

Re: lol

zxczxc said:
dunno who mr d taylor is mate?

its not me and its not the owner before me?

and the guy before him was an asian guy i think so i doubt it was him lol

you got it working properly yet bro?

what was up with it?
was prb used in a robbery :lol:

Pukkasilvia

Olly said:
There's a couple in burgess hill maybe them chap. 8) How much boost you running?
1.2bar on a t3 along with other parts.and guess what the engine is dans old engine as i blew a whole in the piston of my old mk2 engine. When i fitted dans engine it drank petrol so much that i realised something was wrong straight away.I checked the fuel pressure and discovered the regulator was buggered.I dont know how him and ant coped with it running like that.So fitted an adjustable weber unit on it and it works a treat now as a run around. The mk1 is nearly ready to rumble now.... Except i bought my clutch and then increased my spec and now the clutch in it is not going to hold at all,its only good for 280ishbhp :( So im going to run it in and then fit a 4 puk or 6 puk friction plate. Maybe i should fit running in signs in the back windows like the cozzy boys ive seen on the roads..... :p What do you think? I think its a little cheesy but amusing :p