black k reg GTIR £1300ono urgent sale

zxczxc

FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!!!

pulsar gtir k reg black.

couple of months mot 3k since last mot

not great condition externally could do with some tlc

good mechanically

few interior electric dont work ie windows. possible fuses.

quickshift uprated gears and clutch
16 inch alloys

twin 5 inch custom exhaust

hks filter

running standard boost

75k miles been in uk 5 year ish

quick sale as money problems

offers around £1300

stupidly cheap i know!

matt 07763747801 leave a message on here

Please be aware that this is a non member sale so we (the mods) will not be able to help if it goes pear shaped, This is the first post by this fella. rob

6Miester

Where is the car? In the UK i i mean, not your house name/number!

O

Olly

mine now, gonna give it some TLC cos it needs some, just hope my other R don't get all upset :lol: :shock: :D

hmmm

'Good buy' is the understatement of the century :lol: .
Olly will have no problems fixing it 8).

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
I was actually going to buy it on Thursday... Called him up and he said he'd be away until Monday...

Olly... How'd you manage to sneak that one...??

Rishi

O

Odin

RishiGTiR said:
I was actually going to buy it on Thursday... Called him up and he said he'd be away until Monday...

Olly... How'd you manage to sneak that one...??

Rishi

Yeah i was thinking of buying too :cry: .

rob

Keira

Olly said:
mine now, gonna give it some TLC cos it needs some, just hope my other R don't get all upset :lol: :shock: :D
i had no problems what-so-ever with the black car until i brought another one :roll:

so i wont give it long before the grey car gets upset :cry:

it'll probably only be minor things, it'll do it just to let you know it still exists

Dooie Pop Pop

kieron said:
Olly said:
i had no problems what-so-ever with the black car until i brought another one :roll:

it'll probably only be minor things, it'll do it just to let you know it still exists
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Keira

its no laughing matter stu :wink:

i'm considering showing my black one whos boss and if i do its getting replaced by a 205 diesel :shock: :lol: :lol:

S

stokie1

Dooie Pop Pop said:
kieron said:
Olly said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

2 r's = bad news
i know they r cars and there for have no personality
but my black r never skipped a beat, UNTIL i bought the grey
one, now loads of little things keep going wrong :evil:

Fire & skill

Vintage member
its funny how every single R is different :lol: every one ive had has been completely different. gearbox etc , even the std brakes seemed to work fine on one but really faded on the other :shock:

i was also going to go look at this R with my mate :oops:

O

Olly

sorted a range rover and trailor on my day off, met him on the j4 of m20 give the man the money for his keys (risky i know) then drove up to j28 on the m1 picked up the R, most people would break it but there's a R in there somewhere and she's coming back, All chav trash is in the skip now, GT-R halfords and fast car stickers included........ Doing us proud lads. I love the wheel barrow HKS poo spec twin exhaust. Anyone want a 5 inch tailpipe just one. Grey cars happy bought a new boost controller with gain :wink:

O

Odin

Good work fella, Trash the chav cr@p lol.

So your not tempted to keep the wheelbarrow stylee twin exit exhaust then :? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

I hope you gave the chav muppet a good slap a long with his wonga :wink: :lol: .

rob

Keira

stokie1 said:
2 r's = bad news
i know they r cars and there for have no personality
but my black r never skipped a beat, UNTIL i bought the grey
one, now loads of little things keep going wrong :evil:
exactly the same as that mate :shock: 2 years of hassle free gtir ownership until i got busy with they yellow one :shock:

since starting on the yellow one the black car has :

destroyed 1 gearbox,
started leaking engine oil
started leaking gearbox oil
rocker cover gasket leaking oil on plug 2
water injection leaking where i tapped into the washer bottle
blown off boost hoses
smashed the underside of intercooler support so its held together with string at the mo :oops: :lol:
kerbed a wheel
oil pressure gauge messing about
spilt old gearbox oil in the boot and now the car stinks :lol: