Big Thanks

Cathode

Yes, I’d like to give a big thanks to the GTIROC. Everybody who’s pitched in helping me get my head around certain things and for the years of documentation that is available benefitting me with my build so far. Not over yet.

A recent example being able to read 7 pages of post generated in the search section to figure out why my brake lights have suddenly stopped working. Just for the record, it’s the poxy wiring for the stop switch, gave it a wiggle and hey presto! Brake lights are back! Lucky fix. Not often I can wiggle anything and it’ll work these days. Make of that what you will (cue stu) but without that available on here, I’d still be polishing my earth connections to kingdom come.

In all seriousness though, thanks to the moderators -especially Andy- and anyone else who has pointed me in the right direction, gave encouragement, support or just for the laughs. Owning a GTIR and getting it to this point is a long awaited dream come true for me.

:)

Last edited:

stugtir300

The journey doesn't end there Einstein (maths genius) now thrash the living daylights out of it (be careful though,you might make it sore).