best bov for my pulsar

youngsyp

Best in what sense ?

They all do the same thing but, the SSQV won't leak as easily as, it operates by pulling the piston, to vent charge, as opposed to pushing it, as will happen with the Blitz and Forge offerings.

Last edited:

GTi-R23

SSQV, coz that's what i've got. but as above really, they all do the same. Try them in turn see which one you like the sound of best as that will be the only notable difference providing they are all functioning correctly

MINESGTIR

SSQV. ive tried blitz, bailey and forge....

SSQV sounds awesome. very well made too .. can adjust the noise with different fins too . stick with the gold fin.

jameswrx2

youngsyp said:
Best in what sense ?

They all do the same thing but, the SSQV won't leak as easily as, it operates by pulling the piston, to vent charge, as opposed to pushing it, as will happen with the Blitz and Forge offerings.

Echo that, I've got the old style ssqv on mine and they've got a rubber seal on the housing that seals when the plunger pushes against it under boost. All the others rely on a spring stopping the plunger being forced open under boost. e

Sunny GTi

Take a sound recording of each one and put a poll up, that will give you the answer your looking for (sound wise).

Also... it would be amazingly helpful to hear what each one sounds like on the same car, under the same conditions etc. :)

EVOBAD

:lol: thats what il do guys is fit them all to my intercooler pipe work so il hav all working:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: iv fitted to blitz ones before sounded lovly:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

P

pulsarboby

run an extension pipe through the bulkhead clive, then you can mount all 5 on your dashboard and they will double up as a zylaphone when your bored

fcuk me! zylafone is a hard word to spell:lol: :doh:

EVOBAD

well with all 3 on i wont be needed any other music ,how much u want for the goose mr bob soon to be sir bob with all these cars u got

P

pulsarboby

seeing as your welsh clive and freddy eastwood is now playing for wales but used to play for my home side southend utd, il knock you £20 off (delivery) so £120 for full catback system delivered with 5'' exit!
hows that sound!