Best Alloys For A Pulsar??

serks2

Hi guys

I just baught a 91 red pulsar!! im not to sure what alloys i should get for it!! any suggestions??:?

G

GTI-R Kid

Chrome! :thumbsup:

Just to be different from everyone else, and because once in a while they actually work

Fazz

White wheels!

There's a pic of red car on here with white 7 spokes and they look very sweet...

Also white wheels seem to work well on Black.

Actually, In my opinion, the Pulsar is suited to 6/7 spoke wheels, or else multi's.

And I think white or Gold suit it more depending on your colour.

Buddy Club P1's look class as seen in abovbe link, also Dare V1's i think (white 7 spoke) . Couple others are sweet too.

J

jpward

Fazz said:
White wheels!

There's a pic of red car on here with white 7 spokes and they look very sweet...

Also white wheels seem to work well on Black.

Actually, In my opinion, the Pulsar is suited to 6/7 spoke wheels, or else multi's.

And I think white or Gold suit it more depending on your colour.

Buddy Club P1's look class as seen in abovbe link, also Dare V1's i think (white 7 spoke) . Couple others are sweet too.
I agree White but then again i have white 5 spoke's hehe :lol: :lol:

S

sandman-r

if price is no object, how about some Volk TE-37s? a few different finishes available, super resistant and featherweight

gtir bean

volks are very nice.rota seem to do decent wheels and they have a copy of the te37 i think.there is a civic up hare with the rota sub zero and they look nice in black with a pollished lip.