Benifits of front diff?

Gaz gtiR

Yeh i remember some1 saying that but im not taking the car on track. its just for road use. & could do with the money more realy lol

Gaz gtiR

has it been inspected inside?
No mate i took it out of my car as i thought it was the cause of my knocking/clunking problem i had. So me & pulsar Stu put a standard diff in & the problem is still there so the cause of it obviusly wasant the diff!

So im almost certain its in good workig order!

I remember you had 1 of these for sale a while back. Do you regret selling it?

pulsar_stu

Is that yours stu? One minute you are looking for a wire for your loom then this pops up ;-)
Can i have a look through your shed? :)
:lol:

wish it was mine! i could do with £500 right now Stu.

i posted this for Gaz.

My shed is full of standard shit, your welcome to sift through it if you want ;)

astarozna

Benefits of front diff?

All i found that it was a bit harder to steer on streets with the nismo transfere dif but really good on winter roads. Not to rub in but i have a rear nismo dif as well, i'll throw it in for the next winter and see how much better it will be.

Last edited:

warpspeed

Not much of an auction when you start it at the price you want for it though.....
And there's no proof of it's condition, least if I buy one of Martyn or Danny at that price I'll know it's been checked by someone who knows what their looking at/for...

Gaz gtiR

No its not much of an auction but it saves people bidding 1.50 2.00 2.50 etc silly bids even if i put a reserve on. Ive listed it at bottom price of what ive seen them go for!

No1 has asked you to bid on it. Ive just put the link on here as i know a there rare & people want them.

It came out of the car in working order.

I had a problem with the car & thought it was the diff, i replaced it & the problem is still there so it wasnt the diff at fault!

vpulsar

I fitted the highest spec phantom grip to the front of my pulsar and the difference was amazing, It wasn't far off being as good as the brand new 08 Scooby STi we had at the time across country, So I'd of thought a proper diff would be even better. It's defo one of the best things you can do to a pulsar that's for sure.

Rob