Banzai

vpulsar

I'll take your advice onboard but to be honest im not too concerned about the " dodgy blue hoses as you call them" i'm running over 500 hp for fcuk sake man get a grip :doh:
No offence meant my young friend just not my cup of tea the samco classic black range is just much classier and takes it away from the rest of the open bonnet brigade, Then you wont need your sun glasses on when you open the bonnet lol, Welcome to the 500 club by the way its a select club lol.

Rob

Mad

No offence meant my young friend just not my cup of tea the samco classic black range is just much classier and takes it away from the rest of the open bonnet brigade, Then you wont need your sun glasses on when you open the bonnet lol, Welcome to the 500 club by the way its a select club lol.

Rob
Sorry Rob, have to disagree with you.

I like the sleeper look. Everything looks normal from the outside but open the bonnet and it's shiny and bright.

If you have a nice engine bay then why not show it off. What's wrong with a bit of bling anyway

:-D

Last edited by a moderator:

vpulsar

If you have a nice engine bay then why not show it off. What's wrong with a bit of bling anyway

:-D

Nothing if you're 17 I suppose ;-), It's a personal choice mate I don't like all the bling myself I want it to look as factory as I can make it no shiny pointless bolt on stainless bits that serve no purpose at all, Less is more is my ethos mate :thumbsup:. The matt black Samco hoses still have Samco printed on them so people will still know you've made the effort, But this I still a lovely car and he's built it the way he wanted to I was just saying what I'd change if I owned it myself nothing more no criticism meant.

If you've ever seen a picture of mine even the uprated fuel lines where black not braided ;-).

Rob

vss irvine

Stop being a prick its a set of hoses.

At least his car is still in one piece and not broken up cos he's scared of it.

vpulsar

Stop being a prick its a set of hoses.

At least his car is still in one piece and not broken up cos he's scared of it.

Don't you start sweaty :roll:, Don't worry I'll soon be back down south and out of this poxy shit hole of a country ;-).

pulsarmoley

Finally got a copy and as said a very nice example. Did have a chuckle at the editors prediction of 350-400hp on stock turbo :shock: I may be wrong but i thought the most achievable out of the standard tubby was 340ish? I know it does say with the relevant mods an all but surely only with extreme mods like a stroker kit etc

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
I bought a copy too... and entered the competition for the HKS DMR.

Guess what just arrived in the post. :bounce:

Maybe I'm going to have to stop slating Banzai because this is the second time I've won something from them now.