Back up and running again.Only took 5 years.

pschurr

Simon,

What calipers do you have in the front that fir under the 15" TE37's.
Over the HiSpec 300mm rotor, they don't looks like the HiSpec calipers.

thanks
peter

nimhbk

Well done old chap
What a great car not to run for 5 years
iv'e found the hardest part of having a car of the rd for a long time, is findind where you put all the parts!

zia

Just don't go spanking it down the strip like lastt time,didn't it die just after santa pod ? :)

Almost wish i had mine back on the road,i traded one money pit for bigger money pit.

zia

skiddusmarkus

Pschurr- I think its called the hispec racing 4 or something.I rang them up and asked for the lowest profile caliper they did, it cost £800 for the kit but that was maybe 6-7 years ago.It came with greenstuff pads but I switched them for mintex.I also got it delivered next day :eek:.BTW they also fit under 15" oz superturismos but there is less clearance.

Nimbhk-he he I know what you mean I am still missing a bit of trim.It'll turn up eventually :D.

Zia- yes the engine went at santa pod but it still managed a high 13 on 2 cylinders after it detted its tits off and fooked 2 of the ringlands.It got me home too.I'm pretty sure it was down to he timing being way out as the head had been off for some work not long before and it didn't feel quite right after.

skiddusmarkus

I took it out for a quick run this morning and tried the boost on 0.9 bar.Bladdy hell what a massive difference to say it was only up 0.25 bar from before.It pulled so hard compared to before.I guess its getting more into the working area of the turbo, lord knows what it will be like on 1.6bar or so.

skiddusmarkus

Hopefully the msd ignition will go on today, maybe the aquamist water injection too.Then I just need the Janspeed downpipe and a few more miles on and its ready to be mapped.I will fit the injectors and 3" inlet when I drive down to Fusion.Its done 520km now, probably another 80km tomorrow and I might be drivin to watch the lads at Cadwell on wednesday which will add a couple of hundred or so more.Fusion is about 200km from me so that should do it really.