AVCR Help

marc

I was wondering if anyone could helpe me out a bit ?

I have a AVCR set to run 1.1bar

Now I have searched etc and got it into self learning mode, but i seems to be peaking at 1.2bar alot ive even seen 1.34, although its just for say half a second. Now can this not f*ck your engine up? As I dont want that !!

Also is there any way to combat this atall ?

Regards Marc

JIMMYBACK

marc said:
I was wondering if anyone could helpe me out a bit ?

I have a AVCR set to run 1.1bar

Now I have searched etc and got it into self learning mode, but i seems to be peaking at 1.2bar alot ive even seen 1.34, although its just for say half a second. Now can this not f*ck your engine up? As I dont want that !!

Also is there any way to combat this atall ?

Regards Marc
wots the duty set at? do you have a front mount :D

Dooie Pop Pop

buy a better controller :lol:

get your fueling checked :wink: you' ve not given any spec for anyone to go on so we wont have any idea if your maxing anything out will we? :roll: :lol:

JIMMYBACK

Dooie Pop Pop said:

get your fueling checked :wink: you' ve not given any spec for anyone to go on so we wont have any idea if your maxing anything out will we? :roll: :lol:
the avcr are a good unit but most people dont know how th set them up :shock: :? :wink:

marc

Hehe sorry.

Standard internals
Aftermarket upgrade ecu (daughterboard) central 20 racing japan
AVCR walbro 255 fuel pump

and the duty was set at 40% but its went to self learning mode (***)

And no front mount, just standard top mount

Dooie Pop Pop

JIMMYBACK said:
Dooie Pop Pop said:

the avcr are a good unit but most people dont know how th set them up :shock: :? :wink:
yeah and 12 months later yours died :lol: hardly reliable :lol:

standard injectors and maf???

JIMMYBACK

Dooie Pop Pop said:
JIMMYBACK said:
Dooie Pop Pop said:

yeah and 12 months later yours died :lol: hardly reliable :lol:

standard injectors and maf???
dooie your plick :lol: :wink: it had nothing to do with the avcr or anytinhg just the usual shit from the dvla :shock: :?

J

justin666

In onw of the settings menu there is a thingymabob called feedback speed, What are yours set on?? Im guessing they are all on 3 correct? Try altering these as this adjusts the speed at which the unit pics up small spikes. Try setting it to 2 through certain gears and that should sort it :D Did on mine anyway :D

J.

JIMMYBACK

Dooie Pop Pop said:
Jimmy i thought your boost solonoid died :?: or was that down to your wiring skills :lol:
nah my wiring skill rule :roll: it was down to duty cycle in the end.i didnt allow enough for the new intercooler i put on :oops: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Dooie Pop Pop

JIMMYBACK said:
Dooie Pop Pop said:
Jimmy i thought your boost solonoid died :?: or was that down to your wiring skills :lol:
nah my wiring skill rule :roll: it was down to duty cycle in the end.i didnt allow enough for the new intercooler i put on :oops: :lol: :lol: :wink:
:? so the apexi shit is still a fiddly fussy pain in the ass? :lol: glad they' ve gone t1ts up, they were like the happy shopper of tuning anyway :roll: :lol:

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Go into your Duty settings and set the duty lower, say 35% at about 3000rpm on ward...

Then go into the learn mode menu, and you will see the gears 1 to 5...

Make sure that you set gears 1 to 3 with an 'X'... 4 & 5 with a 'O'...

That should stop any overboosting...

Rishi