Autocross causey park

Jonesy

Here's a couple of pics from the autocross today at causey park near newcastle.
I only had a camera phone and used it zoomed in, all the photo's turned out crap. These were the only ones that were any good.

Jonesy

The event was good, a bit wet to start off as you can see :-D . Most people were struggling for grip but it dried up a bit in the afternoon.
I never stayed untill the end, my daughter was getting a bit cold. So im not sure how his times were, but im sure he will be on soon enough and let you know.
Hows your car coming along ?

Braveheart

Good stuff.... I'll wait for Jims update.
My car is still not finished... I've been working overseas in Miami for a month and just got back on Tuesday. I then returned to a tiling job that was waiting for me.
My car is far from finished... have most of the parts but can't find the time to work on it.
Will try to clear loose ends and get working on it soon.

jjs

hi my second event , about 45 cars there finished 3rd in class,Qualified for the c final and finished second in that got beat by 4 seconds by a cosworth built buggy, and tenth overall,still geting used to driving off road, excellent fun,the first event i was 6th in class and 14 th overall, in a field of 65 cars, the lighter smaller engined cars seem to do well in the wet events, the next event is at causey park, it is a two day event on the 23rd and 24th aug cheers the noo Jim
ps some morepics here, http--www.bsgphotos.co.uk-bsgphotoscom-index.html

Last edited: