apexi safc

Just recieved my second hand apexi safc 5 button type and at the moment am having trouble finding info on how to insall it into the pulsar. I have searched the posts on here and found some information, the best being links to the apexi instuctions but upon reading them have discovered that it does not list the pulsar as one of the cars to set up the dip switches for. Does this mean it is not suitable? or can anyone shed some positive light for me? Many thanks :?

Call me a dummy but i have tried going directly to the website and finding the same document and cannot for the life of me see it anywhere, not that that matters now as you have provided me with the link. It' s now the instruction manual i am looking for to get the info i need for setting up the dip switches on the back of the unit.

smoked

i was only pulling your chain, sometimes i can be on the right page and never see the answer!!! i will look for you

Cheers mate i have just found it on the jap site, i never knew i could read japanese. Thanks for the links you have just given me unfortunately they are for the wrong afc, i have the older one not the new posh one lol :sad: