Apexi Power Fc Problems, HELP !!

gtir350

I'm just got my PFC Install, and hit a problem already !!!

The car will fire up but die a few seconds later. unless i give it a bit of gas.
I have an Apexi AVCR Fitted, But have read that they PFC comes setup for the Apexi Boost add on kit. ( I dont have the commander unit )

So what can I Do ?

HELP PLEASE!!!

Dave

M

memski

Go to the settings and where it says boost control, change this to "no" :lol:

PFC will fail to start and comes preset for use with the boost control module which needs to be changed 8)

gtir350

That for the info, Al least its put my mind at rest but....

I dont have the commander !!!!

Its a bit naff that you have to get the commander unit or the boost kit to get your car to start !!!

Do i have any other options ?

Can i connect the AVCR SOL, unti the power Fc any way ?

Thanks
Dave

M

memski

No way as far as I know, where abouts are you? There's a few others with PFC's and commanders, its a 5min job maybe someone can pop round and sort it :?:

A

ard1ey

That is indeed not very good. I've just got my Power FC, didn't intend to run the car on it yet but it would be nice to make sure it does fire up :?

If I'd known I would've bought the commander, never mind :(

gtir350, if you do get it going the english version of the manual is here for the idle setting and whatnot.

gtir350

I'm in stafford, But will be at santa pod on sunday, So if any one could help me out, I can pay in lager tokens ;)

Tar

Dave

E

Edd

mate i live not far from stafford and will also be at the jap show on sunday but if your desperate i could come over tomorrow night if the cars undriveable or you can come here and you can sort it 8)

ps i have a commander as you may have guessed :p

R

robinsongtir

glad you got it okay mate would have reccomended to get the commander never mind may be if I can order them on there own in the future worth having to keep an eye on the knock levels as well

gtir350

Edd- PM Sent

robinsongtir - Yer Very quick postage. Thats for sorting out the group buy mate, I would order another one from ya, But need it like ASAP, Hopefully some kind person will help me get it goin for B4 Sunday.

Dave

R

robinsongtir

no probs you could have borrowed one from my mate but you are too far away hopefully between you and Edd you can sort it

E

Edd

cool thats good to hear about the idle,shame you didn't have the pro for the launch control :twisted: :twisted: