any decent tuning/mapping companies in wiltshire?

PUL54R

im looking for a decent company that will get my car setup properly.
havent had it long but i just want to make sure its all ok.

mods already done are fmic,

stainless exhaust not to sure what make but theres no cat and standard front section is still there,

greddy emanage,

apexi avcr, no instructions with this, i did download the manual but dont really understand what im doing with it.

apexi airfilter. and i think thats it.
dont really know what its running been told its 300 ish but got no proof. all i know is a tank of fuel nearly gets me 170 miles with gentle driving most of the time.:shock:

i think that a bit of cash spent now on setting it up will be better than a lot of cash later.
so if anyone can recommend a decent place i would be gratefull.:-D

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
You're probably best off taking it to Ed at Fusion Motorsport in Surrey. - I'm no expert, but he's probably the closest to you and has a good reputation.

snoon

You can do a fault code check yourself before you visit anyone, atleast that will eliminate any potential sensor faults.

M

markwashington

If you're prepared to pay the money, Norris Designs is just on your doorstep. They'll be able to map your car fine and get it running properly. if you're willing to travel a bit further Ed is your best bet. He really knows what he's doing and he'll locate any problems. I'm assuming you're running 1bar for 300bhp? Ed will give you the right tips to make the car run better and more effectivly. You should also save some petrol which can only be a bonus :-D