amber performance

lee lee

anyone bought anything from there?

i've bought all my samco hoses from there and still haven't recived them :shock:
been 2 - 2 1/2 weeks now

EVOBAD

thats about right on the hoses if there not on the shelf then ul be looking at 4-wks before you get them,just keep ringing them up to remind them you might get them sooner then .

lee lee

EVOBAD said:
thats about right on the hoses if there not on the shelf then ul be looking at 4-wks before you get them,just keep ringing them up to remind them you might get them sooner then .

cool thanks mate:thumbsup:

GTiR_Mic

I bought my Evo carbon bonnet from them & had no problems at all.

Did you buy blue hoses?

If not it takes 6 weeks at least to have them deliverd, took me ages to get my red ones when I had my R.

pulsar craig

got my poly bushes from them, never again, i waited 8 weeks for my rear kit then they sent me the front kit, was another 3 weeks till i got the correct kit, and i payed to send them back which they told me i would get the money back but never did.

lee lee

i know iam starting to regret buying from them now!! been 3 1/2 weeks already and i just phoned them, seemed very rude and couldnt be arsed lol, think i might order some more some where else and just sell whatever turns up! :rolleyes: