Alloy Wheels Wanted

keastygtir

Alloys wanted 15" for track/winter use anything considered. must be willing to allow courier to collect or send yourself.

Thanks

boost

I know you have posted stating you would like some 15".. but i have some 16" prima racing alloys for sale. if your interested.

cheers

skiddusmarkus

Would be happy with £150 split between you.Think it cost me about £20 to have tyres swapped over last time I did it or could sort it out between you.
VSS-the tyres might not be what you're after though-have a check up on them to be sure as they are a specific stage tyre.I bought them off a guy who used to rally his gtir.They've had very little use at all(if any).
The wheels are mint though, I've never used the as they won't go over my front brakes(300mm) and I've not got round to fitting the longer wheel studs I bought to use with a 5mm spacer.

keastygtir

well Im okay with that, do you know the offset? I would prefer you to get the tyres taken off and that price is fine. I have evo brakes so I think they would ok for me

vss irvine

VSS-the tyres might not be what you're after though-have a check up on them to be sure as they are a specific stage tyre.I bought them off a guy who used to rally his gtir.They've had very little use at all(if any).
im happy with what they are, not used for road anyway. let me know what the craic is with them, payment/collection etc