air con belt

JIMMYBACK

ive done a search but my fat fingers must be getting in the way :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i need a part number or where i can get a belt that will replace the one ive got so i can junk the air con unit :D
cheers jimmy

kirko

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pulley Belt - Water Pump/Power Steering, Nissan, 11950 54C00, Bosch 4PK920 or 4PK919

Pulley Belt - Alternator (No A/C), Nissan, AY140-40830, Bosch 5PK835 or 4PK830
Pulley Belt - Alternator/Air Conditioner, Nissan, 11920 53J00, Bosch 6PK 1035

hope this helps

JIMMYBACK

kirko said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pulley Belt - Water Pump/Power Steering, Nissan, 11950 54C00, Bosch 4PK920 or 4PK919

Pulley Belt - Alternator (No A/C), Nissan, AY140-40830, Bosch 5PK835 or 4PK830
Pulley Belt - Alternator/Air Conditioner, Nissan, 11920 53J00, Bosch 6PK 1035

hope this helps
cheers :D

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
I've just junked my aircon and used the Halford 845e belt.

It does fit, but..... the alternator is at full adjustment and the belt squealed first time out in the damp. It has been ok since tho.

I have an 825e belt on standby to go on (assuming it fits :? )

pete-r

got mine today ,no;11920-77a01.it seems to be the correct length but its only 4 ribs wide ,has anyone else used this belt?fast guy,when you got yours from halfords did you just quote 845e?because i went there and couldnt find it and when i asked them they told me there was no such belt.

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
I went and looked at the rack with the belts on and picked one off :)

The manual shows a 4rib belt for non aircon use. If you can get a 6rib belt by all means use it :wink:

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
yes
It's supposed to sit on the 4ribs nearest the engine side of the pully (as shown in the manual)