Aftermarket ECU's

willgbr

will be using a Vipec V44 in ours as we are going for 600 horses
Not a straight fit but Matt at Racing Line in Halifax is the man with the plan!
reason is the high bhp, and because the z32 struggles past 450-500bhp so we had to look at the next stage. Vipec has its own air and fuel system allthough i dont know too much about it, which is why il leave it to the experts :D

snoon

Haltech e8 - Mapped by Matt at the Racing line - Used because it gives all the features of a Motec without the Motec price!

Fusion Ed

If your going for 500bhp + then http://www.solaris-ecs.co.uk/s6gp.php is probably about as good as you can get. I have fitted a few now and they simply blow everything else away.
However if under 500bhp stock ecu remap will do the job fine, I speak again from personal experience having mapped plenty.

greggyboy

i'm hoping for between 450-500 will power fc and z32 be ok for this or like willgbr said will the z32 be no good for that?

Fusion Ed

I guarantee you'd get better results with remapped ecu even if you did it yourself. (for those capable to do the PFC) :)

tomgtiR

think im going down the link ecu from thor racing as its plug and play with lots of features and uses a map sensor

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
plug and play with lots of features and uses a map sensor
MAP sensor might not be so plug and play. MAF vs MAP is an ongoing internet debate. Its not perfect but I personally prefer a MAF as it self compensates for air temp.

P

pulsarboby

working bon the 2nd of jan :cry: how much does it normally cost for mapping?

stu only accepts payment in kind, make sure you bring some vaseline along with you as hes a big lad.......so im told by andy anyway:lol::lol: