Aeroquip fittings

bopper

there not to bad to put on yourself i used an air mini grinder to cut the hose, wrap them in masking tape first, cut then put some grease on the aeroquip connecter then push on, they are a very tight fit.

saddler

I did not think you could use Aeroquip Fittings to the fuel rail. due to it being a push on fitting. where Aeroquip Fittings are screw type..?? But what do i know..:oops: I was thinking of braided Hose and Blue hose ends
like this !!

noriek2003

get an account with summit racing and get all your fittings and lines from there, very easy to order, nicely priced.

there is a push fit aeroquip hose that makes installation much easier and quicker, both myself and si (00sid) use it, although he's gay so got blue pipe.

frp

are people still using the same Dia pipes or have you gone up a size?
is there reasoning for either choice
steve

frp

as there isnt much to reference in the R world ive been looking to the evo's as they seem to be similar, and they dont seem to upgrade till the 600mark from what ive seen. Although im sure they ll be some maths somewhere to figure it out. thanks

steve

MarkTurbo

saddler said:
where did you get the fitting from.,,, I want hoses like that,,8)
I borrowed them (permanently :lol: ) from work!

If anyone wants their fuel rail modified to use threaded fittings instead of push on i can do it.........................for a small fee of course :eyebrows: