Adjustable dampers/suspension

boucherie

can anyone recommend a decent set of adjustable dampers/shocks for the pulsar :?:
ive been looking at the whiteline ones, and demon tweeks said they could get them in within 6-8 weeks at a cost of £145plus vat for each damper :shock: on those prices it would be easier to fit a coilover setup from srb or someone :!:

Ideally id just like the dampers so i can keep my whiteline springs, but if i have to replace the whole lot then il have no choice :!:

i know alot of people on here use GAB suspension but i cant seem to find anything when i do a web search :?

cheers
ian

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
Koni's are another alternative that use inserts instead of complete units. I've used Koni's on other cars and never been disappointed. Its not a kit that you buy though but a series of part codes that other owners have worked out will fit the R. I used to have the parts in my messages but I can't find them. Try a search and see what you come up with. Koni's are around £100 a corner.

TBH, when coilovers first came out for cars they were always too stiff and too expensive, now IMO they're quite cost effective.

You could always wait for someone else to sell their old shocks when they upgrade :wink: