Addition silcone hoses???

johnsy

thats ancillary hose kit A, i think

there's 2 kits available,this 4 piece and the other is a 7 piece, they are replacement hose's for the rear of the engine(water)

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
That kit is the heater hoses IIRC - So between the cabin and the back of the engine.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
there's 2 kits available,this 4 piece and the other is a 7 piece, they are replacement hose's for the rear of the engine(water)
Yes. - The smaller one is all the heater hoses for the matrix in the cabin, and the bigger one is all the plumbing for the oil cooler and the manifold etc.

johnsy

the kit you have bought is the 7 piece kit! there is 2 different kits you may as well buy and fit both if your going through the hassle of it

splmum

for some reason i thought it was a 7pc kit.............more like 9pc
yep, 9 pc is the correct number and if you get the power steering hose it makes it a 10 pc, which is what I got but not in silicon, just rubber. Originals lasted 20 years so new ones will see my life time of the R.

And the other kit should contain the two tmic hoses and the top and bottom radiator hoses. Don't know about a kit for the heater hoses.

JIMMYBACK

the ebayer got back to me, he advised me to have a look at my engine and figure it out myself,
Fooking lazy Git, he doesnt know what he is selling.

id understand if they where second hand he pulled of a car but brand new he should know

The 4 piece kit i got had two long pipes for heater matrix, and the two little right angled pipes for the oil cooler. I imagine the other kit comes with everything else bar those 4^