actuator bracket?

JIMMYBACK

where can i buy one from ive just bought a 3071 and the bracket i got sent with it dosent fit :shock: :? :roll: why o why make a bracket that dosent fit is fcuking beyond me :shock: :? i need one asap so i can get the beast on the road

ashills

sorry to be smug mate but thats a reason people pay the extra and buy a 3071 off me from a uk supplier as none of the brackets the us guys send ever fit it takes a fair while to make a decent bracket up on the first 3071 i bought it took TD 2 hours of playing to get it right its not only the bracket its the rod needs bending properly aswell

JIMMYBACK

ashills said:
sorry to be smug mate but thats a reason people pay the extra and buy a 3071 off me from a uk supplier as none of the brackets the us guys send ever fit it takes a fair while to make a decent bracket up on the first 3071 i bought it took TD 2 hours of playing to get it right its not only the bracket its the rod needs bending properly aswell
now im proper piss off :evil: :evil: :evil: there gonna get a fcuking ear bashing from me :evil: :evil:

J

justin666

Looks like your rod is a little short and pointing in the wrong direction mate :oops: :oops: :wink:

J.

JIMMYBACK

justin666 said:
Looks like your rod is a little short and pointing in the wrong direction mate :oops: :oops: :wink:

J.
tell me about it :lol: :lol: :lol: .well there gonna try and get me one that fits :shock: o thank you very much shouldnt they have trial fitted it before they ship it out :roll:

MarkTurbo

Jimmy have you got any engineering/fabrication places nearby :?:

If you have they could probably knock one up fairly easily, its not exactly a complicatd bracket :wink:

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Just call Turbo Dynamics and speek to Mano or Craig, tell him what the problem is and ask if he sort it out for you, they will also collect & return it, usually turn mine round in 3 days.

JIMMYBACK

stevepudney said:
Just call Turbo Dynamics and speek to Mano or Craig, tell him what the problem is and ask if he sort it out for you, they will also collect & return it, usually turn mine round in 3 days.
even thou i bought the tubby else were..i dont they get funny about that :shock:

ashills

stevepudney said:
steve i deal with craiig at TD alot and we were talking about all teh import turbos teh other day and he was saying he gets guys ringing up saying actuators dont fit etc on us bought turbos and he doesnt want to really start fixing all these problems the americans make bvy supplying wrong stuff
im gonnna ring tomorrow and spoeak to them for jimmy see what they can do but i wouldnt get hopes up
u can see hhis point its like buying a bmw in europe as its cheaper and taking it to a UK dealer for a warranty repair etc

JIMMYBACK

ashills said:
stevepudney said:
steve i deal with craiig at TD alot and we were talking about all teh import turbos teh other day and he was saying he gets guys ringing up saying actuators dont fit etc on us bought turbos and he doesnt want to really start fixing all these problems the americans make bvy supplying wrong stuff
im gonnna ring tomorrow and spoeak to them for jimmy see what they can do but i wouldnt get hopes up
u can see hhis point its like buying a bmw in europe as its cheaper and taking it to a UK dealer for a warranty repair etc
cheers lads any help would be appericated :wink:
it just gets me that they can supply some thing that not fit for use :shock: :? :roll: