A set of coilovers

dare__devil

still needed

Hi guys, I`m looking for a set of coilovers in good condition.
Please supply info on their condition (when they were bought, how many miles/kms driven), a few photos and asking price.
Payment via Paypal and delivery will be to Mainland UK (Surrey).
Thanks!
So, after I realized that DIBS means nothing to nobody, I am still looking for a decent set.

Empty Pockets

Do people still call Dibs, i thought it was playground terminology, bit like shouting 'shotgun' and diving in the front seat lol ?

In my experiences of buying, i've found that money talks, and anything else is pretty irrelevant.

dare__devil

I don't feel like bitc*ing around. I just don't think it's nice to commit unless you actually feel like it. Anyway, still wanted :)

Empty Pockets

I don't feel like bitc*ing around. I just don't think it's nice to commit unless you actually feel like it. Anyway, still wanted :)
No bitching mate, but why would you turn away someone offering to pay there and then, for someone who hasn't even decided if he actually feels like buying them ?

If i'm selling, they're for sale untill i get the money, wasted far too much of my time packing things up and running down the PO getting people postage costs, just to be ignored....... Sod that.

Anywho, If you want a decent set, Bobs your man by the looks of it:thumbsup:

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Have you considered buying new? If nobody has just the rears you're after it might be the only option available to you.

ollydj

i got a full set of d2's im pulling off my car if you interested man. they're in good nick. ive just replaced one of the rear shocks too.

pm me if interested