93 l reg white gtir

davey red.r

a change in circumstances has made me put the r up for sale:cry: anyone wanting to know the spec. look on kev 200 white gtir as thats my car now,
will offer it on here for 4k. as its worth that all day long. engine and box were that alone if i dont sell her for 4k then im breaking her as there is 6k of upgrades been put into her/
parts avalible now that i planned to put on but not now are.

tein superstreets literally brand new with cusco top mounts £400

willwood 4pots 310mm discs with gold bells £300.

norris designs 3071 stage 2 turbo £800 6laps use.

denso 700 injectors £150

3"elbow £150

z32 maf £110

apexi super intake.

thermal gasket intake £25.

would like the car to go to someone on here first or shes getting broke in a few weeks

cheers

davey;-)

Last edited:

davey red.r

nah kev just my life has changed going to be working manchester so i need a good audi tdi for reliable hassle free motoring mate.

davey;-)

KF79GTIR

Fair play davey just seems a shame after all the effort you have been through to get the car to where you wanted it good luck with the sale.

davey red.r

i know the market is crap for these little babys but the quaife and forged engine are worth nearly the asking price of 4k,so if the worst comes to worst i will have to break her:cry:ive worked it out all the goodies total 6k so id be 2k better off doing it that way but tbh id prefer to just sell her complete just put a years tax on her too.

davey

davey red.r

Fair play davey just seems a shame after all the effort you have been through to get the car to where you wanted it good luck with the sale.
cheers kev mate you know how it is kev, someone always gets someone elses hard work that has been put in when you come to sell.

davey;-)

davey red.r

5 k takes it all the car with a years tax on plus the 3071 and the z32maf denso 700s tein superstreets and the willwoods 310mm.
5k may seem a bit steep but theres a lot there for that just needs a remapp with those goodies and it will do 400+all day long howay get your selfs a bargain.

davey

davey red.r

have been thinking hard about this, and im doing a u turn on it, if and when i decide to get rid, its getting broke, that way im getting better money back, but if someone offers me 5.4k for the whole lot, car and parts, as in start of this thread, i may be tempted

cheers

davey

P

pulsar

hi there Im very interested In car and parts wondered if you'd pm me your number as I'd like to ask you a few questions maybe arrange a viewing cheers mate katy

davey red.r

the car is no longer for sale:) just put to much time, money, into it, and its a cracking car, witch will probably be impossible to replace for the money.

regards

davey