600 injectors

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Before I start I would just like to say I know what power 600cc injectors are supposed to be good for and have read Sirnixalot's sticky.

In reality what sort of max power figures are people getting out of 600 injectors and what sort of basic spec are they on, i.e. pressures e.t.c..

Any input is appreciated

Cheers

Steve

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
AWD Motorsport were running 550cc injectors with their 2L w/GT3071R @ 1.7bar... They were at 420bhp/45lb.ft and managed with those...

They also ran 100NOS...

Rishi

A

AJ4

Steve, stop being a big wuss and just go for a spin with the injector duty cycle showing on the handset :) I told you, I don't trust the datalogit readings.... :D:D

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
AJ4 said:
Steve, stop being a big wuss and just go for a spin with the injector duty cycle showing on the handset :) I told you, I don't trust the datalogit readings.... :D:D
The purpose of the question was more to answer my own question to myself "should I go up to 700's" and it would appear I don't need to, like you say I will go for a run with the new MAF first. (thanks to Lee;-))

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
stevepudney said:
The purpose of the question was more to answer my own question to myself "should I go up to 700's" and it would appear I don't need to, like you say I will go for a run with the new MAF first. (thanks to Lee;-))

For what i know you to be running i would be using 700cc injectors... Although AWD were on 550cc.. I would still be on 700's to be in a safe duty %...

Rishi

Nigell_d6

Hi,

im running 600 injectors, standard internals except for head gasket, with approx 360 at the flywheel, and walbro fuel pump, 1.35boost, fuel pressure I haven't taken the readings as havent had a problem to warrent checking, can do if you are interested.

Reference Ross's note regards lack of power you are getting above certain load, I get a similar symptom occasionaly, twice in a year, when having driven the car hard for a long period of time, slowed down for a short while and then pushed hard, the car holds back, 5mins steady driving and everything ok, not heat soak, never had all my gear with me to monitor the readings at the time as I don't run the power fc, but my gut feeling is the Maff,

just for your interest

Regards

Nigel

turblio

Steve, mine runs at 72% total duty flat out in third with sard 660's, thats viewing it live on my e-01 screen