5zigen

Spikey

I have one but not selling :)
But it must be one of the Best sounding Exhausts for the Pulsar

Geo3

Impatient because as exhaust I was imformed about had sold and didn't want people who would read thread to think I had sorted one! I am in need of an exhaust as mine is doing my head in it's so loud an I'm after a specific type. Sorry if you thought I bumpers to quick.

Yea love the sound and look of them

PulsarLee

Impatient because as exhaust I was imformed about had sold and didn't want people who would read thread to think I had sorted one! I am in need of an exhaust as mine is doing my head in it's so loud an I'm after a specific type. Sorry if you thought I bumpers to quick.

Yea love the sound and look of them
Hiya,

what,exhaust do you have at the moment fella

You could always order from Nengun and get a shiny new one if it's that important to you.
Can be had much cheaper through Yahoo auctions, a little more effort but a substantial saving. Also I wouldn't bother with a border 304, mild steel muck. The Pro-Racer is all stainless with an inconel muffler.

Geo3

I have a system of mixture bits I think. Don't think it's got any baffles in it and I have no interior.
I love the look of the 5zigen in YouTube video as above

scoobkiller

put mine on my car and you defo need a 5 in your life they sound the b****ks..
and just to add mild steel is better than stainless..all good cars have mild through the middle,,just the can should be stainless..most of the high spec jap cars have mild steel exhaust's..!!
can you really argue with the people that tuned these cars!! they were the first and the best.!!

geoff pine

put mine on my car and you defo need a 5 in your life they sound the b****ks..
and just to add mild steel is better than stainless..all good cars have mild through the middle,,just the can should be stainless..most of the high spec jap cars have mild steel exhaust's..!!
can you really argue with the people that tuned these cars!! they were the first and the best.!!
Its nothing to do with how it performs its about cost thats why hks stuff is rubish its made out of mild steel LoL

John

mild steel and uk's salty roads, 3 years max before it fall's off the car??
Exactly what happend to my 5zigen, sounded great, looked awesome but the whole connection between the mild steel pipe and the stainless can rusted meaning it was a bin job. Not really one for the UK roads.