555cc nismo injectors

A

Anonymous

hello quick question i have some 555cc injectors to go in, are they worth putting in now ? or should i wait untill i get a new computer ? will they give me power gain or loss if i put them in with the standard computer ? and will i have any troubles with starting and idleing ? thanks :)

O

Odin

You will need to get the car mapped fella as the standard ECU wont know that you'ev changed to bigger injectors, It will run like a bag of bolts.

you will need to fit a power FC or greddy e-manage or some other computer that can be told to run bigger injectors. :wink:

By the way this is a bit of a stupid question :roll: as it's common sense really matey :roll: .

rob

A

Anonymous

vpulsar said:
By the way this is a bit of a stupid question :roll: as it's common sense really matey :roll:
careful rob,you might get us "old f*rts" a bad name :wink: :twisted:

O

Odin

oap-r said:
vpulsar said:
By the way this is a bit of a stupid question :roll: as it's common sense really matey :roll:
careful rob,you might get us "old f*rts" a bad name :wink: :twisted:
I can see from your other sparkplug post :shock: :lol: , That you would take a fair bit of beating old fella :wink: :wink: .

rob

A

Anonymous

vpulsar said:
I can see from your other sparkplug post :shock: :lol: , That you would take a fair bit of beating old fella :wink: :wink:
:oops: :oops: point taken :twisted: