550 injectors and z32 maf/afm

olliecast

as in the title guys,
my 205 incident has encouraged me to get my finger out with the remap,

cheers ollie

Last edited:

boucherie

i hope your not running a stock tubby cos to get 350bhp out of it will be a struggle!

if however your running a 3071 or similar then obviously you should be using an upgraded ECU so with the correct setup etc then you'll easily see over 350.

bear in mind that ive got a PowerFC, 3071, 800cc injectors and custom exhaust elbow BUT with a stock maf and stock engine internals and im able to get 379bhp at just over 1.3Bar (dyno proven). Sometimes its best to look at alternatives rather than just chuck on the Z32, whack up the boost because invariably the engine will say goodbye if you dont get everything setup accordingly!

Just for reference ive done a couple of track days so the engine has been driven hard and still standing!

steve963

stock maf at 1.3 bar..., mine maxes out at just over 1 bar, fueling is still ok though, as long as you like it the same from 5-7.5Krpm!

olliecast

thanks for your input guys, its all being taken in!

i`ve got some injectors now so its just the afm. if nobody has any for sale where the best place for a new one / second hand one away from the gtiroc?

cheers ollie

olliecast

boucherie said:
i hope your not running a stock tubby cos to get 350bhp out of it will be a struggle!

if however your running a 3071 or similar then obviously you should be using an upgraded ECU so with the correct setup etc then you'll easily see over 350.

bear in mind that ive got a PowerFC, 3071, 800cc injectors and custom exhaust elbow BUT with a stock maf and stock engine internals and im able to get 379bhp at just over 1.3Bar (dyno proven). Sometimes its best to look at alternatives rather than just chuck on the Z32, whack up the boost because invariably the engine will say goodbye if you dont get everything setup accordingly!

Just for reference ive done a couple of track days so the engine has been driven hard and still standing!

well i`m going to be going for an ed remap in the end, just after i`ve fitted a 2871r :thumbsup: