308mm Brembo Brake Kit Under 15's!

Sweeny

Just to clear this up really as i have seen the question raised a couple of times on here.

The 308mm Brembo Brake kit fits under the 15" ET35 Compomotive Mo.
It gives 1mm clearance using a 5mm spacer :shock: , i might bottle it tho and get some longer studs :lol: .

James

Dooie Pop Pop

someones nicked two of your wheel nuts :shock: :lol: looking at that picture makes my balls tighten. did you shave the caliper at all?

buy the studs

O

Odin

What about the caliper getting hot and expanding into your 1mm :wink: thought of that fella :idea: :?: .

rob

Sweeny

Dooie Pop Pop said:
someones nicked two of your wheel nuts :shock: :lol: looking at that picture makes my balls tighten. did you shave the caliper at all?

buy the studs
nope no shavin :lol: , yeah i think the studs are a good idea too :lol:

vpulsar said:
What about the caliper getting hot and expanding into your 1mm :wink: thought of that fella :idea: :?: .
It was the same with my AP's on my Grey R and never had any probs, but i will bear it in mind :wink: cheers rob

A

AJ4

how much does an alloy flex when you hit a big bump in the road ?? :D:D

J

justin666

Bloomin eck.! :shock: is that tighter than a knatts Chuff or a nun wotsits..???

Either way, its tight.!! Was also gonna ask about wheel flex etc.??? Worried..??? :)

J..

Sweeny

Yes chaps, i think we have established its 'close' now and i have said before it aint staying like that :roll:

It was just a post to say they do fit............ if your brave :shock: :lol:

M

Mr Overboooost

i spoke to compomotive yesterday as was thinking of getting some 15" TH 3'S and they said i would probably need an ET of 20.

cheers
gary