3" turbo elbows again ;-)

STU666V

Been working on an other elbow with a 3" 3 bolt flange,

Instead of trying to weld in the tight bit of the elbow i left a bigger gap on top so i could weld in the inside ;-)

Every one i do is getting better and i think my welding is getting a wee bit better :) only been tig welding for about 3 weeks.

Happy days,

STU666V

16th dec,
Think we have every thing (again!)
Will get more garage time for a while ;-) then a spell of changing nappies etc for a few months then back to normal?

skiddusmarkus

Last one looks really good Stu.If I were you I'd charge a bit more for that one rather than reduce the price of the others as the amount of effort gone in you need to make something out of it.

STU666V

Tried one of the elbows on a turbo tonight and it fits, I have listed the one with the 2 1/2" flange on ebay.

Also tried the 3" flange one and it also fits, will finish it off soon.

GTIR1000

so if i wanted one for my standard turbo mating to a goose downpipe which one would you recommend?

ps these look great

STU666V

Both would fit,

I have 4 more 3" flanges so i will be making the rest out of them unless i buy more flanges but i would like to clear my feet first.

Thanks

STU666V

Ok,
I have sold the 3" elbow that needs finished off, and a order on for one more so unsure when the next one will be ready for sale.

Thhanks for the PMs

Cheers

boost

Great..I like to see these home fabrication items. It's Much more interesting and satisfying than off the self items as you can make it just how you need It and alter as necessary.

Great work and good luck with selling them.

Regards,Keith