3 inch turbo elbow

Spikey

Il be making 3" downpipes soon and ill see about making Elbows too. Ill let you know soon as i done a few..

Fusion Ed

Yeah no prob down pipe is no the issue. Just got a customer who wants an elbow. Had a car on the dyno today that made 400 on stock elbow and refused to move a fraction further, they were warned, lol. Now I've told them to change it.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Yeah, I'm also happy with my 2.5" front pipe, but would consider replacing that elbow with a better one if I could.

skiddusmarkus

When you compare the stock elbow to aftermarket ones you can see why it won't go over 400bhp.The elbow gets squeezed down to about 1.5" because of how its designed to avoid the aircon.After swapping mine its made initial spoolup slightly worse but once its going its a lot better.

Spikey

the cheapest option for me is to Modify the s14 Elbow one as its manly labour so could keep the prices low... Ill get straight to work with it and take pics of it and if its something you want then ill do as many as needed.

Fusion Ed

Yep 404 hp and that's IT they will do nothing more hahaha. They also get seriously hot when pushing them this hard... Its not good.

Still if anyone has one - let me know.

skiddusmarkus

After having my Janspeed elbow/downpie fitted my boost increased by 4 psi, shows you how restrictive the elbow is.

I'm sure I saw someone selling an AM elbow/downpipe on here or the other site recently.