3" custom exhaust need to be altered where

1&onlygti-r

Does any one no where i can send my car to have my 3" exhaust altered, need it extending from normal turbo posistion to top mount need a puker job doing, also need my intercooler pipe run custom making with as less hoses as poss prefered manderal bent, needs to be as close to the midlands as poss as it will have to be trailered

Mr GTiR

Quite a few of the N/W lot have used Pipewerx including myself. They done a fantastic job on our motors and I would not take my car anywhere else. Also there prices are very reasonable.

More details for this company can be found at http://www.pipewerx.com/.

Ask for Ian Birch and tell him Andy Chan from the GTiR Owners Club sent you, he'll sort you out. You might reconise his name from when he owned Dubsport who made several twin engine V6 turbo Golf's (B16DUB).

Last edited:
P

pulsarmick

go to mr tyre on aylestone road leicester as your in leicester they will do it for you :thumbsup:

O

Odin

I used AAS in Newcastle to make and fit my new 3" full system and make up all my new inter cooler pipe work, All mandrel bent and tig welded, They did a very nice job at a good price.

Rob

1&onlygti-r

pulsarmick said:
go to mr tyre on aylestone road leicester as your in leicester they will do it for you :thumbsup:
im pretty sure that i spoke to them before about this and only deal with upto 2.5"