3 Bucket Seats?

nickg123

Anyone ever thought of doing this?

Obviously i want buckets in the Pulsar, but would also like to have passengers.......

As i also want Harnesses - i was thinking about 3 seats, one in the back but in the middle so that the two fronts could still have harnesses in??

Anyone seen this done before??

www.anythingcars.net - Make All Your Pulsars Dreams Come True [8D]

chrisniss91

I have seen 4 buckett seats before in a fiesta looked good. With three i'd try it you can always take the rear one out if you dont like it and sell it on[;)]

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
quote:Originally posted by nickg123

one in the back but in the middle so that the two fronts could still have harnesses in??

Don't forget they'd have to sit with their legs spread[:p] to avoid the transmission tunnel, or be very short, a plus when they limbo in under the harness's too.[:D]

G

GTI-R Kid

If you put 2 fixed buckets in the rear and 2 recliners up front you might be able to get away with having harnesses for the front seats.

I've seen the single rear bucket fitted to a few cars, with the stereo built up each side, and personally i thought it looked wrong.

Only 1 car looks good with a centre mounted seat and thats a McLaren F1[:p][8D]

Rob

G

gotoinstant-redline

a m8 of mine did this to a focus st170. it was ok but getting in the back was almost impossible!!

if the front buckets are fixed then there is no way you can get to the third seat! made make up sime kind of tilt or slide frame for the passenger seat then you could get to the back..

L.

C

Cashpoint

other that it being a right sh@g to get the middle seat fitted as it will sit on the transmission tunnel you won't be able to lower it so your going to be able to see nothing out the back as the seat will total block your view. But hell it's something different.