22nd May Elvington 1/4m and top speed- places available

LOU ROB

Sorry chris but I won't be able to make it :( The motor is going in for a new spec turbo and more power ready for t.o.t.b. 8)

M

madbazza95

lol......

LOU ROB said:
Sorry chris but I won't be able to make it :( The motor is going in for a new spec turbo and more power ready for t.o.t.b. 8)

PROJECT WORLD RECORD :lol: :lol: :lol: 12.3 AT YORK :lol: :lol: :lol

J

jiw

When are you going to turn up at the next event and run Bazza, itching to see how your car performs :roll: :D

M

madbazza95

run

jiw said:
When are you going to turn up at the next event and run Bazza, itching to see how your car performs :roll: :D
I have not set up car for drag racing as you can see i have put up the GT 35 tubby for sale.... not going the big power route and the 2 bar crap..

LOU ROB

Re: lol......

madbazza95 said:
To do a 12.3 and using 5th to do most of the strip is good going :?
And the the tyres were covered in mud :x
Anyway why are you ruining another post :?:

Oh by th way Barry, I've done 3 11 sec runs this year already, which is something that you will never experience with that ratlling sh1tter of yours, I'd be ashamed of myself to come on here to slag people off when all youv'e got as a personal best is a 12.1.

Stop wasting my time Barry, you f o oking numpty :roll:

M

madbazza95

Re: lol......

LOU ROB said:
madbazza95 said:
To do a 12.3 and using 5th to do most of the strip is good going :?
And the the tyres were covered in mud :x
Anyway why are you ruining another post :?:

Oh by th way Barry, I've done 3 11 sec runs this year already, which is something that you will never experience with that ratlling sh1tter of yours, I'd be ashamed of myself to come on here to slag people off when all youv'e got as a personal best is a 12.1.

Stop wasting my time Barry, you f o oking numpty :roll:
You just dont get it and cant READ...

If i was too drag my car it would have had the GT 35,manifold ,external wastegate etc and i am sure 11,s would not be ANY PROBS...... :wink: :lol: NOT INTO THE 2 BAR BULL LIKE YOU !!!! OR LOOKING FOR NAME AND FAME LIKE YOU PU##y.................And who you trying to fool that you went from 2nd into 5 th gear and ran 12.3 :roll: :? :roll: do you really think that is possible ???? I know you want to be the forums HERO the 10 sec man :lol: But you go no chance fella lose that BIG BIG POT BELLY and maybe you may get a 11.5 ???P**y...................... :wink: CANT wait to say HI one day :wink:

LOU ROB

Why wern't you at york then ? Or didn't you wanna go because I was going, so who really is the pu55y ?
Your buddy R-type was seen there by Fastguy and your usually with him.
STOP TYPING CRAP ABOUT MY CAR AND SAY IT TO MY FACE instead of hiding behind your p.c.

The peeps from the forum who were there know I went from 2nd-5th in both my runs,because I had to shift it back to 3rd. And I don't kid anybody because I turn up all over the country to run my motor so everyone can see :twisted:
so why don't you Put that 5hitter of yours on the strip with the gt35 so I can pi55 myself laughing :lol: :lol: :lol:
You might even dip into the 11's and beat your personal best of low 12's :wink:

And I couldn't give a flying fucks what you think of me trying to be the forum hero, because I was popping high 11's before I knew anything about the gtiroc and forum :shock:

Speak to me sensibly and make sensible comments and this bitchyness would stop :) because I really can't be bothered typing replys to your crap anymore :shock:

P.S as for the pot belly.... its all paid for :wink:

and to everyone else who reads this... Sorry for spoiling the post :oops:

J

jiw

Well said, Lou did go from 2nd to 5th, ill be witness to that, Bazza you have been living with this grudge against Dave and his customers cars for some time now, you ever thought people might be sick of you taking it out on the forum especially against Lou and his car, at least someone is putting the effort into the cars and actually posting real times down, also i dont see any other tuner with faster pulsars in the uk, personally think Dave is doing a top job with the cars and im looking forward to taking my car their for a setup some time in the near future, keep up the good work Lou, looking forward to TOTB 8)

M

madbazza95

LOU ROB said:
Why wern't you at york then ? Or didn't you wanna go because I was going, so who really is the pu55y ?
STOP TYPING CRAP ABOUT MY CAR AND SAY IT TO MY FACE instead of hiding behind your p.c.

The peeps from the forum who were there know I went from 2nd-5th in both my runs,because I had to shift it back to 3rd. And I don't kid anybody because I turn up all over the country to run my motor so everyone can see :twisted:
so why don't you Put that 5hitter of yours on the strip with the gt35 so I can pi55 myself laughing :lol: :lol: :lol:

And I couldn't give a flying oh no's what you think of me trying to be the forum hero, because I was popping high 11's before I knew anything about the gtiroc and forum :shock:

Speak to me sensibly and make sensible comments and this bitchyness would stop :) because I really can't be bothered typing replys to your crap anymore :shock:

I am in south africa in cape town thats why i was not @ york !!!!! otherwise i would have defo come to say HI .....!!!!! :wink: Like i said cant wait to say HI :wink: YOU POT BELLY pU55Y.......................MAKE SURE YOU CAN RUN FAST WITH THAT BELLY :wink:

M

madbazza95

PU55Y

LOU ROB said:

And I couldn't give a flying oh no's what you think of me trying to be the forum hero, because I was popping high 11's before I knew anything about the gtiroc and forum :shock:

I ,m in south africa in cape town thats why i was not @ york !!!!! otherwise i would have defo come to say HI .....!!!!! :wink: Like i said cant wait to say HI :wink: YOU POT BELLY pU55Y.......................MAKE SURE YOU CAN RUN FAST WITH THAT BELLY :wink: see you soon.????

R

robinsongtir

i dont see any other tuner with faster pulsars in the uk,
you may see one this year some time hey Bazza :wink: :wink:

Lou,Dave has done the best he can with what he knows and the results so show that he does deserve some respect for that at least theres no denying to consistent 11 second cars at present.