20k pulsar on piston heads

johnsy

these jokers are based in Tyne & Wear, they seem to spam every manufacturer with shit like that , it the same on the GTR section saying they can get the v-spec for summit like £140k

also that quater time seems high,

vpulsar

The engine bay is a bit minging for a 20k car, I couldn't get 15k for mine and it was a lot better built than that chav wagon.

I'd expect a lot more attention to detail for that kind of money, The guys a dreamer if he thinks he'll ever sell a Pulsar for 20k no matter what the spec is.

John

johnsy

The engine bay is a bit minging for a 20k car, I couldn't get 15k for mine and it was a lot better built than that chav wagon.

I'd expect a lot more attention to detail for that kind of money, The guys a dreamer if he thinks he'll ever sell a Pulsar for 20k no matter what the spec is.

John

wot spec is yours?

johnsy

Yes, thought everyone had sussed that out by now!
im slow,lol jonh doe-15k-and wot fast guy said plus i was noob when he broke his car for parts and didnt know the guy ,but his banter is sorly missed , always there to piss on a nood or 2

if i had 15k at the time id of chewed your arm off for that car,

so how come he/your back, thinking about another project, hows the poobaru?

Last edited:

red reading

im slow,lol jonh doe-15k-and wot fast guy said plus i was noob when he broke his car for parts and didnt know the guy ,but his banter is sorly missed , always there to piss on a nood or 2

if i had 15k at the time id of chewed your arm off for that car,

He has a rather nice Z project on the go now! still need's a turbo in that car Rob:-D

vpulsar

I'm not back really I just pop in from time to time, The Z forum has to be the most dull place to spend time on in the whole fucking universe :doh:, No banter, no piss taking,no laughs so I pop over to read a few of the silly posts on here to cheer myself up a little.

And no I wont be buying another pulsar :der:, Been there got the t-shirt gained some wisdom hopefully and wont be getting another :lol::lol:, I miss mine but I don't miss how hard it was to work on or how much it cost me over the years.

Oh and the New 08 STi we bought only lasted 2000 miles before it dropped it's ring lands, We then bought and R32 golf with flappy paddles that would bore the pants off of even the most boring man on the planet, And we now have a new Mondeo 2.2 diesel which believe it or not is more fun than the golf ;-)8), And does nearly 50 mpg on a run.

John

Tell you what though Odin (John lol). I bet it's nice to just get in and drive without any worries now. And to go to the petrol station and just put in fuel rather than checking everything under the bonnet all the time :) (I do that, don't know if you did lol)