2013 Track Days

P

pulsarboby

yep:-D
not forgotten the pm you sent me dan on our forum, just not had chance to look at it yet but im interested if the pro charge route works;-)

planning on doing cadwell in march sometime, probably a Saturday with a few other people we usually go with, mazda mx5, few abarths and a ktm crossbow is the usual group. I can let you know closer to time if that tracks any good for you??

Mad

planning on doing cadwell in march sometime, probably a Saturday with a few other people we usually go with, mazda mx5, few abarths and a ktm crossbow is the usual group. I can let you know closer to time if that tracks any good for you??
That would be great, cheers.

Bob, I have pm'd you on your site.

Hybrids

Hoping to do a couple Jan & Feb as shake downs before the season starts in March. Probably Oulton/Donington

Jon Olds

Just done Cadwell a couple of weeks ago in a non GTIR car. Canny crack. Decent shakedown. Not too expensive. Relaxed. Keep us informed abd you never know who will turn up
Ta
Jon

Mad

Hoping to do a couple Jan & Feb as shake downs before the season starts in March. Probably Oulton/Donington

Hi hybrids,

Whats the latest in the Nippon challenge?

Are the classes staying the same

Hybrids

Hi hybrids,

Whats the latest in the Nippon challenge?

Are the classes staying the same
Classes are staying the same, there was some clarification on Super GT class.
The max BHP for Super GT is 400 unless an exception is given by the race organiser (the GTO's are running just shy of 500, but weigh around 1600kg)

P

pulsarboby

il also be organising another gtir us sprint day come april / early may time due to another succesfull fully booked event last year
this is a great event to see if theres any handling issues with car before the season gets under way and its dirt cheap

pulsarmoley

il also be organising another gtir us sprint day come april / early may time due to another succesfull fully booked event last year
this is a great event to see if theres any handling issues with car before the season gets under way and its dirt cheap
Amen :-D

I too am hoping to attend a trackday or two next year if i ever get my arse into gear and finish off the car...

Jon Olds

get that blower on yours bobby and i will come down (life permitting..) for the crack, and to exercise the rally car.
Jon

P

pulsarboby

haha yep itll all be ready by then jon,
life permitting:shock: hopefully il still be alive then:lol:
would be good to meet you, its a really good fun day out as everyone will varify

Last edited by a moderator: