1993 Nissan Pulsar GTIR 4WD - Winter Green 1 of 20

billy187

Absolutely immaculate condition winter green GTIR with very low mileage at just over 50k with a lot of service history from Nissan to back this up and is also in standard factory form.

The car has 12months MOT which it passed with no problems at all and has also has just been taxed for 6months.

This car has been off the road for the last 7years, the body work really is stunning with no rust whatsoever and the interior really does smell like a new car. There are a couple of small scratches on the passenger side but I would confidently say that it is very unlikely for there to be a better condition GTIR available today let alone a limited edition Winter Green model with there being rumours of there only being 20 cars made in this colour.

The amazing condition of the car is carried on underneath with it truly looking like a new car with all the bolts still being nice and shiny as from new. The car has and still is kept garaged and the condition it is in only reflects this.

The car also benefits from a very recent engine rebuild only a few hundred miles ago which was built professionally to exactly the same spec as standard of which I have pictures of every step of the stage and also of the genuine Nissan parts which were used. At the same time a brand new clutch was also fitted again which I have pictures off. I have been using the car everyday since the engine rebuild to run it in properly and all the necessary oil changes have been done and the car is running perfectly.

The car was also serviced throughout including the gearbox, transfer box and engine oil with genuine Millers Oil of which I have receipts off. Genuine Nissan Oil and Air Filters were also fitted. I also have a folder full of receipts to prove just how much this car been looked after with receipts from Nissan showing it to be serviced every 6months regardless of whether it had done any mileage in that time.

The car drives perfectly with no knocks or bangs and genuinely is a comfortable drive compared to many pulsars.

The car has also an immobiliser and alarm fitted and comes with 2 Keys and Fobs.

This car is in total stock factory form and also still reads in kilometres and still has the speed limiter fitted. The only very subtle mods fitted are a stainless exhaust which is quiet, a HKS turbo timer and also some lowering springs. New grooved brake discs are also fitted.

Every part of the car is in good working condition and I have just fitted brand new Bridgestone Potenza tyres to the original standard spec. The car is also booked in for the Air Con to be regassed so that will be ice cold for the new buyer.

The car also benefits from many of the original OE Nissan Optional Extra Parts Including:

OE Nissan Wind Deflectors
OE Nissan Headlight Protectors
OE Nissan Original Mat Set
OE Nissan Flare
OE Nissan Sunroof
OE Nissan Strut Brace

This car truly is a future classic and in this condition im sure nobody could deny the fact that this is only likely to increase in price as time goes on.

The car is located in Manchester.

Last edited:

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
It's an absolute stunner. - If I win that Euromillions draw I'll be up your way to collect it! ;-)

billy187

Haha Jakob im glad i didnt sell you the car now after seeing your project :lol:

Yep buyer has booked his flight so this should be on its way to a different part of the world next week.

KenR33

Love this colour on GTI-Rs, this car looks like it was modified at some point and then returned to a standard look?

KenR33

May I ask what makes you come to this conclusion?
Well nothing major but that steering wheel is from a phase 1 car and the gear knob doesn't look to be standard. The badges on the rear are not where they should be and the rear mud flaps are missing. Also it seems a little unusual that a standard well serviced engine would need rebuilding after 50k?

EVOBAD

can you firm that car hasnt had any paint as it looks like it has at some point as there seems to be a very fine line around arches where masking tape has been ,other than that looks very clean

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Good. I think it was worth it; I just hope the new owner doesn't decide they need to modify the crap out of it.;-)