12.6 @110 mph today at crail

S

samellio 1

The beast was going great :D Had some good races and there were only about 30 cars there so had the whole place to myself :D Maybe i could have got an extra few tenths knocked off with less mechanical sympathy but better safe than sorry :lol:
Trip back felt like the day had freed up a few more horses as the thing was bloody flying :lol:
Cheers

pulsar_stu

Nice looking "R" ther mate 8)

Grey like mine :D 8)

What bonnet is that :?: 8) is the grill moulded into the bonnet :?:

Sounds like you have spent a heep of wonger on her :!: Fair play 8) :D

Will you be taking her up the pod next year :?: or to ten of the best :?:

C

Crazy

Stu, thats Mozza's old car :wink:

But the new owner drives it proper 8)

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Crazy said:

And before that it was Dangerous Dave's car.... Built and Maintained at Hiteq and the Garage... :wink:

Rishi

M

mozza

Crazy said:

lol@Crazy - just cause I drove it with respect and it was my first R!!!! :wink:

Nr 2 coming next year 8) :lol:

C

Crazy

mozza said:
Crazy said:

lol@Crazy - just cause I drove it with respect and it was my first R!!!! :wink:

Nr 2 coming next year 8) :lol:
With respect my @RSE :p

Thats not what your mate with the VX220 Turbo has been telling me mate :wink:

S

samellio 1

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers Guys :D

Moving down south in January so will be hopefully getting to know some fellow southerners before long :wink:
Won't be coming with the sunny tho :cry: :cry: :cry:
I'm still 'trying' to sell it :(
The bird lives in Dundee and has a garage so going to let her look after it if nobody buys it.. Then i'll be able to use it when i see her :D .. -then i'll look forward to seeing her as well :lol: :lol: :lol:

Going to look at 'my' skyline again tomorrow with Marc (the garage).. If he gives it the all clear think i'm going to have to buy it :twisted: Will basically be swapping a lovely, reliable, economical and brand new fabia
vrs for it.. I NEED HELP :lol:
It's a pretty much standard white R32 gtr v spec 2 94 reg with only 39k miles 8) .. It's soo comfy and big and refined and erm... a bit slow :lol: compared to the r but suppose anything would be :roll:.. It'll make a great everyday car tho :wink: :D (got it insured for track too :twisted: )
Bloody excited :D

Cheers

Rishi

yeah when you come back to Scotland first thing you'll do is run into the garage and give your R a great big hug while your girlfriend stands there thinking WTF!...

You don't need to hide the truth... You'd really be making the effort to go back and see your beloved R...

Anyway let me know how it goes with the GTR...

Rishi

Dooie Pop Pop

RishiGTiR said:
yeah when you come back to Scotland first thing you'll do is run into the garage and give your R a great big hug while your girlfriend stands there thinking WTF!...

You don't need to hide the truth... You'd really be making the effort to go back and see your beloved R...

Rishi

sooooo true :lol: :lol: :lol: good incentive to go back, just dont pi55 her off if she' s the impulsive type or you may get a few grey hairs :shock: :lol:

Rishi

You'll need to let me know when you make your trips back to Scotland as so we can head over to the tracks while you're home...

I'll bring the girlfriend along so we can ditch the 2 together while we drive round like lunatics...

Now thats a PLAN!.. 8)

Rishi

S

samellio 1

I've been found out :lol:

Rishi -definately :wink:

I BOUGHT THE SKYLORRY :shock: :D :D :D :D :D :D
Here it is :wink: http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/upload/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=40364
Marc said it was one of the best gtr's he'd driven 8) It's had a few cosmetic repairs but apart from that it's immaculate :) .. It's coming with a roll cage :twisted: ,uprated back diff, different intercooler and oil cooler.. perfect 8)

Nice one 8)

Think i'm going to have a w8nk :lol:

Fire & skill

Vintage member
samellio 1 said:
I've been found out :lol:

Rishi -definately :wink:

I BOUGHT THE SKYLORRY :shock: :D :D :D :D :D :D
Here it is :wink: http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/upload/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=40364
Marc said it was one of the best gtr's he'd driven 8) It's had a few cosmetic repairs but apart from that it's immaculate :) .. It's coming with a roll cage :twisted: ,uprated back diff, different intercooler and oil cooler.. perfect 8)

Nice one 8)

Think i'm going to have a w8nk :lol:

where is Andy keeping his old stock? and is Pete still selling cars (if you know)