1 Bar of boost

marc

I have just ordered my walbro fuel pump and was wondering how the standard clutch will hold up? Its a new standard clutch (was replaced when I bought the car 10k ago) I will not be dragging the car due to me not wanting to buya new g'box (just yet), Also I plan on using the Apexi AVCR unit for boost control( Im currently waiting on it being removed from a friends car) so will a dawes device be ok in the mean time? I have also been told that it reccomended to get an uprated fuel pressure regulator just to keep things on the safe side? Any feedback on this would be appreciated thanks guys!

Regards Marc

C

Crazy

Some clutches last and some die the same week mate :shock:

I have just had my standard clutch replaced with a Helix organic clutch 8) but my standard clutch had been at 1.2bar for at least a year now and was only slipping on launches :(

The Dawes device will be fine until you get your hands on the Apexi AVCR and do not worry about the fuel pressure regulator :)

NEXT TIME MATE TRY A SEARCH 8)

(Only answered it as I am sick of them older members moaning about using the search function)

R

r5ben

mine lasted a week to the day :cry: and started sliping really bad thought it would be ok and i could save up for the new clutch but it was that bad after 2 days i could not pull the car lol

:D

warringtonjack

Just for my two pennys worth, i use a standard clutch, (has been in the car for 8months) and regularly try and improve my 0-60 times, running 1.1Bar. :lol: Its only slipped a couple of times. :roll:

Altho, i should point out that I consider myself very lucky so far, and am expecting clutch trouble at some point in the not too distant future. But for now, i'll keep launching it on my standard clutch. :lol: :lol: :lol: