£20 grand pulsar on pistonheads

EVOBAD

the rear spoiler on its own was around £600 if all the work was done by s.e nistec in london it probly would be 70k not sure how many of you on this forum new who they were as they folded about 3year ago

johnsy

iv asked for full detailed spec and more pics of bay ,interior rear arches bla bla bla bla

70k 70k i remember the yellow mines skyline jezza drove a few year back and that had a100k spent on it and was pushing 1000bhp 70k that might be the mileage, he could be stuck in a time warp considering thats wot they were new(20k)

red reading

i know the man who designed that kit and he designed a good many other thing's as well such as real working ram air kit's for the gtir,and the mould's dont exist anymore, se went bust in 2000 leaving a good trail of aggro behind them,but all the car's i have seen kitted by them,and i have seen 4 gtir's look to be done properley as none have cracked or any thing and they have'nt got that much filler in them either

geoff pine

red reading said:
i know the man who designed that kit and he designed a good many other thing's as well such as real working ram air kit's for the gtir,and the mould's dont exist anymore, se went bust in 2000 leaving a good trail of aggro behind them,but all the car's i have seen kitted by them,and i have seen 4 gtir's look to be done properley as none have cracked or any thing and they have'nt got that much filler in them either
Sorry but your wrong there SE Nissan did not go bust in 2000 your 4 years out.

Last edited:

EVOBAD

i found the only problem with se nistec they were very slow with ther work but with ther kits they did some good work when fitting the widebody etc & painting the car they toke nealy everting of car to do the job ,they said 6weeks it was nearly 4months when finished thats why it cost nearly 7k,since they have finished there has been a few people trying to copy the kit & a little birdy says that bob the scrap man is next to devolep the kit

P

pulsarboby

EVOBAD said:
a little birdy says that bob the scrap man is next to devolep the kit

not true clive!
although ive been making a few enquiries along with another party, but it wont be me thats developing them!
will be me and someone else thats flogging them though if all goes to plan.

as loz said the fitting of that kit was quite atrocious and i would have been strung up if i had turned out a job like that 'and rightly so'

all the panels off the candy red car will need going over with a da to flatten them down properly before theres talk of any mould being made.
at the moment i look on them as scrap and unfit for use on any other car untill they are redesigned instead of looking like a big bulbous backend which they do at the mo:lol:

P

pulsarboby

ah right! i never said they were though, everyone else was under the impression that they were from nistek:lol: mind they do look the same so i can see why they may have thought that!

EVOBAD

a guy in scotland i think made copys of the se nistec wide arch kit if u can get the se front bumper & copy it they will sell like hot cakes