£20 grand pulsar on pistonheads

gtirtrack

any1 seen the pulsar thats being advertised for £20+ grand on pistonheads. bit optimistic i think lol. its a red wide arch one running 416bhp. :doh:

warringtonjack

I hope its a typo, and he really means £2,500 :lol:

He might get some interest if he took that goddam awful spoiler off the back!

vss irvine

do you think you could go racing with the racing gearbox, the racing suspension and the racing exhaust(twin exit!)

70k, you could buy a couple of real race cars for that price!

EVOBAD

its the turini widbody kit made by se nistek when they were in bussiness & i dont think 3.6 seconds is pos in that car as it ways a tone as i owened similar car & mine was 408bhp only manged 12.5 qerter in it price to do all the body work 7-8k

stedee

i thought it was going to be that bad ass red one that i see photos of everywhere not that tacky ginger fing

gtirtrack

poor bloke probably thinks its actually worth 25k lol. i cant see any1 paying more than 10k and that would only apply to the max power crew. it looks terrible. imagine what u could buy for that. there is a widebody gtr 32 with 650 bhp for 21k lol, and a 1000bhp r33gtr with sequential os giken gearbox for 32k.

Matty B

sounds a little dodgey to me fellas, surely if he had spent that sort of money ( which i don't believe ) he would write a decent bloody advert. 70 grand on a pulsar, what a joke. Would want to be double that horsepower for that money.

John

Gotta be a joke or a typo as hes basically saying I want 20k cause my Pulsar is chavved up. I mean wheres the spec list!