Z32 from here ?

frp

thats what i was thinking too! price isn't that bad either, think ill give them a go 8)

steve

frp

well after looking at their feed back they have a few negatives, but ive decided to order one anyway (about an hour ago). ill let you know how it goes!
steve

R

riske

This should definately be made into a sticky thread, mods...

Gav_Kara

ive got a z32 for sale £80 with plug or a extra 20 if u wont brand new air filter with it.. 32 was cracked but repaired very well and works fine...
pm me if anyone interested

frp

Ok it arrived this morning, looks identical minus the sticker 8) ill get pics up when i have a chance, should be able to give it a road test in the next day or two.
fingers crossed :lol:

steve

frp

its fitted, everything lines up ok. should be taking it out for a spin later. I've had it idling for a while and seem fine. I did notice the air flow % on the safc II seems lower on idle.

steve

Godzilla

was it worth getting then mate, do u need it setting up on RR or is that just for bigger power but fine on 300ish bhp

Iv got a few of these. I found they idled properly but when you actually drive the car they are WAAAY out. More like a n60 maf than a z32 imo.

With mine i found the scaling was out.

Ill be intrested to hear your findings.

You'd probably spew if i told you how much that guy buys them for to.

frp

well mate your spot on! i think the guy gets them out of the frosties boxes :doh:
it wont go past 45%air flow which apparently is at around 3k? 0.9bar tops then it coughs and splutters all over the place. its 100% worse than the old one.
So ive just emailed the nice person that sold me it :evil: and told him politely it doesnt work :lol:

steve

Nope dont buy them. I actually went to the trouble of sending a genuine z32 maf to the manufacturer in china and the fookers still couldnt get them to work!?

Sometime i want to try them with n60 scaling as i suspect they are scaled for a different maf.

If nothing else they will be good for replacing casings on broken z32 mafs.