Wiring loom cover

saddler

Im doing some detailing on my R's engine bay but im not keen on the wiring loom tape so im looking to cover it with something a little better on the eye.. Any sudgestions on what i could use please

P

pulsarboby

you can buy braided sleeves jon. they fit over pipework or wiring and come in different anodised colours! (they had some for sale at the pod on sunday)

btw your car is a stunner in real life, has to be one of the best original cars out there, can see youve put a lot of work into that car to keep it in truly mint condition:thumbsup:

saddler

Cheers bob thats a great sudgestion. And thanks for the comments about my Car.. Alot more to cleaning to do yet...!

Animaldaz

The only trouble with braid is you will have to unplug the loom and thread it on from the end, whereas conduit tubing can be split and fitted with everything still insitu. You could always just replace the insulating tape with new just freshen it up.

Jonesy

You can get black spiral wrap for tidying up wiring not sure if it will look good enough for what your wanting, but saves unplugging anything.