Wiper blade sizes

youngsyp

Hi,

Can anybody confirm the front wiper blade sizes for the GTiR ? I have them as 21" and 19" for drivers and passengers side, respectively.

Cheers

Paul

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
youngsyp said:
Hi,

Can anybody confirm the front wiper blade sizes for the GTiR ? I have them as 21" and 19" for drivers and passengers side, respectively.

Cheers

Paul
Paul, I needed to buy some wiper blades the other day and looking for something else stumbled across these blades, they were cheap enough so I thought what the hell, if there crap I can use them to stir paint or something. Anyway, they arrived the next day, fitted perfectly and they are great, they seem to do all that is said on the tin.

Steve

youngsyp

Nice find Steve, I'll give them a try.

I intended to go for the Valeo or Bosch equivalent (xtrm and aero twin respectively) to these as, the premise seems great.

I've always used PIAA blades in the past, trying to convince myself they work very well when in fact, they're average at best. I don't think the 13 year old windscreen helps though, either.

Paul

antgtir

stumo said:
Ant, one of yours is wrong:doh:
I must admit the wipe of them is ok:? :doh:

I use the, wait for it....................Tesco own :lol: they are £3.50 for two, they are metal framed, the rubber is fantastic and the wipe is crystal, no smearing etc. Probably the best and cheapest buy ever for the R to date :lol: crazy world:lol:

Ant.