wilwood brakes

abyss

Does anyone know if the calipers are the same size for the 285mm and 310mm kits just wonder if its just a bigger disc and bracket.

S

Stevieo350

new ish member here and also from glasgow. never posted a new thread but cant seem to find out how to do it HELP

abyss

though so as i seen the 310 kit and though hmmm those calipers look the same size reason i ask is i think 310's look better behind 17's and if i can buy brackets and dics then al go with that lol. Steve i have answered your reply.

rayman75

keep me posted on if they fit, i was told the calipers was different, but i cant see it myself. should be the brackets and discs that be different.

oap-r

I love Rob xxx
Stevieo350 said:
new ish member here and also from glasgow. never posted a new thread but cant seem to find out how to do it HELP
Go into the section where you want to post and click on "new" in the top left hand corner.

Better to try the search button first as no matter what,it's probably been asked before ;-)

GTiR_Mic

I have Wilwood Dynalies on mine and Im running 297mm discs and I don't think I could change to a bigger disc at all.

Mic

gtirneil

Ive got the calipers off my car at the moment, let me know what you need measuring and i will try and do it.

I cant see how the calipers will be different from one kit to another surley its just the bracket thats different or else wilwood would have to make a million different brackets for every car going in every size, it would have made sense that they have done 1 caliper size and just made different mounting brackets.