willwood brakes

A

Anonymous

got aproblem with my brakes sometimes when i slam them on my foot goes right down and nothing happens,until the second pump[?]ive bled the brakes a couple of times and there is no air in the system. also does any one recomend any good pads for these brakes.[:)]

A

Anonymous

Mate welcme to my world, ive had this problem for ages and also it causes my brakes to fade really quickly. Which pisses me off immensely as it seems no one has this trouble yet apart from me and u.
Anyway as you will see in the general discussion bit, i am going to try and get a bigger master cylinder transplant as our cylinders are buggered.
My plan is either a skyline or a 300ZX or a QX cylinder.
Also i would strongly recommend a master cylinder brace to you as well.
Read the gen discussion one

A

AZ STE

I took the pistons out of mine to see how the bleed nipples link up and unless you have the caliper so the bleed nipple is pointing straight up you can have air still trapped in.Try bleeding this way

A

Anonymous

A master cylinder brace is a brace that stops flex of the metal of a master cylinder to the body of the car. Being developed by me and ex-gtir, so watch this space, for more info read "brake master cylinder upgrade" in gen.discussion section.

O

Olly

Had mine for 3 years, they do take a fair amount of bleeding to get good. I got my last set of pads off Rally Design (Hawk Race pads American bite better than Green stuff).